Baby it’s cold outside … ideas for Winter Kids Parties!
Melbourne weather is unpredictable at the best of times which leaves parents looking for options for winter kids parties that are fun, active and can be hosted indoors in the colder months.
For those of you who do not wish to entertain at home or are looking for a larger indoor space to entertain a bigger group of kids, Scout Halls and Community Halls are often very flexible with hiring options and are inexpensive. They have a kitchen, bathrooms and a hall area with tables and chairs available. Kids will have lots of room to play and you can easily prepare and serve the party food from the kitchen.
Here are some entertainment ideas for winter kids parties:
- A Disco Party – The best thing about our disco party is it is a silent disco! Each child gets their own wireless headphone that lights up in different colours and is connected to the Party Facilitator’s music system. Kids with headphones can hear the music and enjoy fun activities whilst those without a headset can have a conversation. This disco party is two hours of pure party fun.
- A Safari Party – Are your kids fascinated by African animals? Our Safari birthday party is for them! Kids just love celebrating their birthday safari style with lots of animal fun and games!
- Playful Circus Party – Children love going to the circus, why not bring the fun of circus to them with a playful circus party! They will learn circus tricks and play with a variety of different circus equipment. We need a bit of space for this one, depending on how many children you have.
- African Drumming Party – This party is incredible fun for kids who love music, dancing and enjoy experiencing something new. This is also a fun party for adults to join in and make it a family experience!
- Wacky Wizard Party – Our wacky wizard brings magic and science together in an interactive show of thrilling experiments – the perfect party for curious and creative kids.
- Festive Puppet Show Party – Let us take children on a wild adventure of storytelling, puppetry, music, and dance. It is perfect birthday party entertainment to celebrate imagination and fantastical tales.
There are plenty more kids parties to choose from, so just click here to see all our party options!